Attention! mMail service will be closed in march 2012
mMail midlet is a useful email client for mobile Java (J2ME) devices supporting GPRS data transfer.
It is able to send and receive simple plain-text email messages.
HTML-based emails are converted on the server to plain-text.
Images, scripts and attachments are cuted.
mMail 2.2 features:
* - not supported in Basic version.
- POP3/SMTP mail server support
- email subject download for minimizing amount of data (subject, sender, receivers and date of send)
- partial mail body download
- reading HTML-based messages (converted to plain-text)
- replying and forwarding emails
- attachements info
- comfortable address book
- offline email reading (emails are stored in phone memory)
- keep GPRS connection
- english, german and polish language version *
- support for many email accounts *
There are two versions of mMail:
mMail 2.2 - for color display phones with Java and GPRS, like:
- Nokia 7650, 6100, 6610, 3510i, 3650, 7210, 3200, 6230, 5100, 7250
- Siemens S55, MC60, M55
- Motorola T722i
Basic mMail 2.2 - for black&white display phones with Java and GPRS like:
- Nokia 6310i
- Siemens C55, M50, MT50